Here’s a cozy way to start your day!
Build a Fort!
- Place 2 chairs about 4 feet apart, with the seats facing away from each other
- Place a bed sheet over the two chairs
- Secure sheet by placing a heavy book on the seat of the chairs
- Add pillows, blankets, and lights for fun!
Estimated Time: 15-30 minutes
- 2 chairs
- 1-2 bed sheets (depending on size of fort)
- A few heavy books
Subject: Imagination and Science
Setting(s) for which the article is intended:
- Parents / Family
Age Levels (the age of the children to whom the article applies):
- Infants and Toddlers (Birth To Age 3)
- Preschoolers (Age 3 Through Age 5)