Can you solve the maze?
- Find a pan, mat, or clear surface
- Have your child use their engineering skills to create the lines of a maze on a pan, mat, or other surface with Play-Doh!
- Create circles out of Play-Doh to mark the start and finish of the maze
- Once the maze is completed, have your child use a straw to blow a pom-pom, M&M, or another small round object around the maze! How fast can they do it?
Estimated Time: 20-30 minutes
Pan, mat, or other flat surface
Pom-pom, M&M, or other small round object
Setting(s) for which the article is intended:
- Parents / Family
Age Levels (the age of the children to whom the article applies):
- Preschoolers (Age 3 Through Age 5)