Painting with ice!
- Mix food coloring into water
- Pour into ice trays or containers
- Freeze them into different colored ice cubes
- Have your child paint with the ice cubes on a piece of paper!
- 15–20 minutes
- 3–4 hours to freeze ice cubes
Materials: Food coloring, water, ice cube trays or containers, and paper
Subject: Sensory and Art
Source: Rainbow Ice
Setting(s) for which the article is intended:
- Family Child Care
- Parents / Family
Age Levels (the age of the children to whom the article applies):
- Infants and Toddlers (Birth To Age 3)
- Preschoolers (Age 3 Through Age 5)