About this resourceReviewed: 2020
- Make a list of 10-20 items around your house (i.e. spoons, chairs, plants, different foods, toys, etc,)
- Find line drawings or pictures of these items to show your child
- Have your child go on a treasure hunt to find them! Who can find the most? Who can find them the fastest?
Estimated Time: 20 minutes
- Various items around the house (silverware, furniture, plants, different foods, etc.)
- Pictures of objects (drawings or clipart)
Activity Source: https://parade.com