Dr. Emily Dorsey is project director of the Illinois Early Learning Project. She earned a Ph.D. in special education from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2015. She has worked as an early childhood special education teacher, an educational consultant, and most recently as a faculty member at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
(Biography last updated: 2020)
- Helping Young Children Understand Changing Holiday Traditions
- Curriculum Modifications: Environmental Adaptations
- Curriculum Modifications: Introduction to a Blog Series
- Rolling with the Times: Updating Our Language
- Getting Your Child Ready to Return to Childcare
- Helping Young Children With Disabilities During a Trying Time: Adding Structure and Routine