- Birth to 3 Guidelines–IELDS
Shows how many areas of early learning and development from birth to age 3 come together to influence when and how the child attains and demonstrates development and learning goals and standards from age 3 to kindergarten.
Compares Illinois Early Learning Standards Kindergarten with the 2013 Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards in five areas: social studies, physical development and health, the arts, English language home language development, and social/emotional development.
- Head Start–IELDS
Compares Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Domains and Elements with the 2013 Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards.
- Early Learning Scale (ELS) and IELDS Crosswalk
This document shows how various ELS strands align with IELDS benchmarks.
- Alignment of Teaching Strategies GOLD Objectives
This document aligns the 2013 Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards with the objectives, dimensions, and indicators of the Teaching Strategies GOLD assessment system
- Alignment of The Work Sampling System: Preschool–3 and Preschool–4
These documents align the 2013 Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards with The Work Sampling System, 5th Edition
- Making Connections: Using the Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards and WIDA Early Years Resources to Plan Instruction for Young Multilingual Children
This comprehensive resource offers suggestions, tools, and sample plans for teachers who use the Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards and WIDA Early Years resources to plan equitable learning opportunities for young multilingual children.
- Illinois Early Learning Guidelines: Crosswalks and Alignments
- Helping Children with Big Feelings