- Partners for a Healthy Baby
- IELG/Baby TALK Curriculum Crosswalk
- Nurse-Family Partnership Alignment with Illinois Early Learning Guidelines
- Parents as Teachers Alignment with Illinois Early Learning Guidelines Birth to Age 3
- Teaching Strategies: Alignment of The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos with Illinois Early Learning Guidelines Birth to Age 3
- Birth to 3 Guidelines–IELDS Crosswalk Shows how many areas of early learning and development from birth to age 3 come together to influence when and how the child attains and demonstrates development and learning goals and standards from age 3 to kindergarten.
- Alignment of Teaching Strategies GOLD Objectives This document aligns the content in the Illinois Early Learning Guidelines Birth to Age 3 with the objectives, dimensions, and indicators of the Teaching Strategies GOLD assessment system.
- Alignment of the 2012 Illinois Early Learning Guidelines For Children Birth To Age Three With HighScope’s 2014 Child Observation Record — COR Advantage 1.5 This chart shows how items from the 2012 Illinois Early Learning Guidelines for Children Birth to Age 3 correspond to items from HighScope’s 2014 Child Observation Record, an observation-based assessment instrument.
- Mothers and Babies Alignment with Illinois Early Learning Guidelines The Mothers and Babies (MB) Course is a postpartum depression prevention intervention initially developed as a 12-session group intervention.
About this Resource