This list supports early childhood professionals’ awareness of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and offers resources with suggestions for practices that help young children understand and appreciate diversity.
- Tip Sheet: Let’s Talk About…Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Blog: Accreditation Renewal Sparks an Anti-bias Journey
- Anti-Bias Education for Young Children and Ourselves, Second Edition by Louse Derman-Sparks, Julie Olsen Edwards, and Catherine M. Goins. (2020), NAEYC.
- The Making Friends Program: Supporting Acceptance in Your K-2 Classroom by Paddy C. Favazza, Michaelene M. Ostrosky, and Chryso Mouzurou (2016), Brookes.
About this resourceSetting(s) for which the article is intended:
- Child Care Center
- Preschool Program
- Teachers / Service providers
Age Levels (the age of the children to whom the article applies):