- Video: Dads Read
- Video: Reading Partners: Sharing the Lead in Storybook Reading
- Video: Roll, Evie, Roll!
- Infographic: The importance of Father Involvement
Having an involved father impacts a child’s success in school and overall quality of life. This one-page infographic by Child and Family Research Partnership shows statistics about children who grow up with involved father figures.
- The Meaning of Father Involvement for Children
This research brief by Child Trends shows unique ways of thinking about father involvement and discusses the roles that fathers play in their children’s lives.
- Involved Dads Help Kids Grow
This webpage from the American Academy of Pediatrics talks about the ways fathers influence their children’s health and discusses the need for fathers (as well as mothers) to have paid prenatal leave.
- Calling all Dads: Tips for Getting Involved in Your Child’s Preschool or Child Care Program
Dads have unique relationships with their children that should be celebrated and explored. This article provided by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) gives tips for teachers and fathers to promote more father-involvement in classrooms.
- National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse
This website (fatherhood.gov) is specifically designed for fathers and professionals working with fathers. The website features a Dad Blog, tips and activities, videos, webinars, and more.