- Tip Sheet: Making and Keeping Friends
- Tip Sheet: Work and Play Together
- Tip Sheet: Kids Who Care
- Tip Sheet: Helping Children Learn to Get Along
- Tip Sheet: He’s Teasing Me!
- Podcast: Supporting Young Children’s Friendships: An Interview with Dr. Michaelene Ostrosky
- Blog: Learning to Get Along with Friends
- Video: Two on a Trike
Ages & Stages: How Children Build Friendships
Caregivers’ support and sensitive approach to children’s relationships can foster budding friendships in the classroom. This Scholastic article describes the ages and stages of developing friendships in young children.
Young Children Need Friends
This article by Minnesota Extension presents ideas to help preschoolers make friends.