This list contains a variety of resources which can aid teachers, parents, and caregiver in providing a diverse selection of play options for children which promote skill development.
- Learning at Home Activities
- Tip Sheets:
- Fun at Home with Preschoolers: Play with Light & Shadow
- Games for All Young Children
- Make Room for Blocks!
- Play and Self-Regulation in Preschool
- Play With Your Toddler—Indoors
- Say Yes to the Mess! Play with Rocks
- Say Yes to the Mess! Snow Time
- Say Yes to the Mess! Water Works
- Time to Play, Time to Dream: Unscheduling Your Child
- What Makes a Good Toy?
- Young Children Need to Play!
- Q&A: Age-Appropriate Play for Young Children