- Tip Sheet: Young Children’s Mental Health: What Is Essential?
- Resource List: Handling Challenging Behaviors in Child Care and at Home: Autism
- Resource List: Young Children’s Mental Health
- Children’s Mental Health
This CDC site provides information on child development, symptoms and treatment for mental disorders, and treatment options for behavior problems.
- Social Emotional Tips for Providers Caring for Infants
This publication provided by the Center for Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation provides a set of five tip sheets that child care staff can refer to during specific daily routines: dressing, meal times, playtime, resting, and diapering.
- Integrating Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation with the Pyramid Model
This policy brief by the National Center for Pyramid Model Innovations provides an overview of early childhood mental health consultation, how it can support the implementation of the Pyramid Model, and the policy issues that arise when administrators seek to integrate these two approaches at the state and local levels.
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health
Understanding infant mental health is the key to preventing and treating the mental health problems of very young children and their families. This site provides information for families and providers.